Moroccan Fresh Fennel Salad
1. “Fresh Fennel” Bulbs (Trim them, Just take Stalks)
2. Olive Oil
3. Fresh parsley
4. Fresh Lemon Juice
5. Rock Salt
1. Separate the films of the fennel bulb and wash thoroughly.
2. Cut length wise in 1 inch pieces, you can halve the bulb and then cut 1 inch pieces too.
3. Add lemon juice generously to olive oil and add rock salt.
4. Use a pepper mill to crush fresh pepper coarsely.
5. Add fresh parsley and serve!
Duration: 5 Minutes.
Goodness of Fresh Fennel:
Fresh fennel is rich in Vitamin C and Potassium with more than 10 Minerals and it helps to heal the body from wounds. Fennel has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties, Tibetans use it to reduce fever and praise it’s astringent values.
Farm Fresh Fennel Now available in our store.