Parmesan Cheese Crispies
This is the simplest trick up my sleeve. When kids are around, and you need a speedy snack, healthy and rich jiggle this.
- 1 Portion Parmesan Cheese
- Fennel Seeds (Optional)
- A Fine Grater with Container
- A Cast Iron Pan
1. Grate the Parmesan Cheese
- Use a grater with container. Grate the Parmesan Cheese and hold it inside.
2. Prepare the Pan
- Heat up the Iron pan to High, Turn it to medium heat, now do magic.
3. Crisp the Cheese
- Sprinkle the Grated Parmigiano Reggiano [Parmesan] Cheese like small circles (Without gaps as much possible).
- Leave them to bubble for few seconds. Remove them and leave it to cool at a flat tray.
- Now the Parmesan Crisps are ready to eat as raw if once they cool.
- Fennel Cheese Crispies – Add Fennel Seeds while before bubble on the pan.